The following Livebinder is a resource that is more directed toward a Grade 6 teacher, but many of the resources can also be beneficial in other grades. There are many technology and subject specific links. This is an organized and quick way for teachers to access many different tools that can be useful in the classroom.
Click here to open this binder in a new window.
This is fantastic. I am currently teaching the JUNIOR ABQ course, and I would love to share this with them. I am curious, have you used LIvebinder before? Did you find yourself exploring any Livebinder topics? I loved that you learned how to embed the binder directly into your blog. It looks excellent. It is here where I suggest that this is NO LONGER just a blog for this course. Change the name.... ;)
ReplyDeleteThis is my first time using Livebinder. I had to do quite a bit of reading and researching about them. I explored other Livebinders online. I went through the tutorial in order to figure out how to embed it. I am going to continue to update my Livebinder and share it with others in our board. Thanks for the feedback.
ReplyDeleteI have just started using Livebinder as well. You have really done a great job investigating this resource and learning how to use it effectively. I am excited to take some time to more fully explore Livebinder and create/share a more useful account.
ReplyDelete